PROJECT AND PROGRAMMING GRANTS
NWA PAW Grant Application
Thank you for all that you do to help animals in Northwest Arkansas. Completing this application is the required initial step for Best Friends to consider making an investment in your organization to support your lifesaving efforts. Completion of our application accurately and in accordance with these instructions is necessary to be considered for funding. Click here to access the application.
We are looking to fund innovative programs that
- increase shelter lifesaving
- support community members
- encourage owner retention of their pet
- and other projects that align with our mission to save them all
Grant cycle is open March – May 15 2021. All grant requests should be submitted no later than May 15, 2021. Grants will be awarded in June 2021.
Grant Requirement checklist:
- Up to date on Shelter Animals Count
- If you are not on Shelter Animals Count, you can sign up and track your data here: https://www.shelteranimalscount.org/
- Best Friends Network Partner
- If you are not a network partner, apply here: https://network.bestfriends.org/about/apply
- In good standing as an NWA PAW Coalition partner
- Impact reports completed as requested
- Click here to access the impact report
- Impact report is due no later than December 15, 2021
Grant Impact Reporting:
Submission of an impact report is required upon completion of the project. If the project is not complete by December 2021, we ask that an interim report is completed by December 15, 2021. Completion of the impact report is a requirement of future funding. You can access the Grant Impact Report form here.
NEED FUNDRAISING HELP?
More Money = More Mission. Grants are only a portion of your fundraising plan.
This online interactive course will help you to learn more about the Fundraising Fundamentals.