PRADA PIT BULL PROGRAM GRANTS
Thank you for all that you do to help animals in Northwest Arkansas. Completing this application is the required initial step for Best Friends to consider making an investment in your organization to support your lifesaving efforts. Completion of our application accurately and in accordance with these instructions is necessary to be considered for funding. Click here to access the application.
Thanks to a donation from Candra and Leigh Davis, this program - named after their loving pit bull Prada - provides services for pit bull terrier type dogs (i.e. dogs with wide heads, short coats, and muscular builds).
Services supported include:
- Spay and Neuter Surgeries
- Wellness Exams
- Flea and Tick Preventative
Grants are limited to $75 per dog. You may only apply for one grant per dog.
There is no deadline for these grants, as they are ongoing. There are limited funds granted each year, meaning not all requests will be funded.
Grant Requirement checklist:
- Up to date on Shelter Animals Count
- If you are not on Shelter Animals Count, you can sign up and track your data here: https://www.shelteranimalscount.org/
- Best Friends Network Partner
- If you are not a network partner, apply here: https://network.bestfriends.org/about/apply
- In good standing as an NWA PAW Coalition partner
NEED FUNDRAISING HELP?
More Money = More Mission. Grants are only a portion of your fundraising plan.
This online interactive course will help you to learn more about the Fundraising Fundamentals.